News:

LOGS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS!

Main Menu

Extra Voice Sets for Download by MaVe

Started by MaVe64, 03 April, 2016, 14:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveS

Hi Jarkko,

Thanks for the reply, I'll try again.
Steve Southey

SteveS

I must be doing something wrong, the re-downloaded files don't even show in the new ProatcX, installed to the same folders as the last, working sets, but just can't get the new ones to show in 'Sound' options.
Steve Southey

Jarkko

Make sure to extract and install them one by one.  I'm going by memory and can't verify this, but let's give this a go:

Once you have extracted one of the zip files, you should have a folder called sound. You then copy/paste this "sound" folder to the root folder of your ProATC installation (which should already contain a folder called sound).

When you launch ProATC next time, the newly added single voice set should now be visible.
Regards
Jarkko Puustinen

SteveS

How do I import the new voice sets, in the ProatcX menu item Data -> Import New voice sets -> filename *.zlb, when the downloaded voice sets are in folders containing *.wav files (not *.zlb format)
Steve Southey

Pete Dowson

Quote from: SteveS on 24 October, 2016, 22:53:57 PM
How do I import the new voice sets, in the ProatcX menu item Data -> Import New voice sets -> filename *.zlb, when the downloaded voice sets are in folders containing *.wav files (not *.zlb format)

Just unzip the supplied packages to your main ProATC/X folder. MaVe's files are already in pre-installed format and will simply create their voice folders for you. Couldn't be easier!
Regards
Peter Dowson
--------------------
Biddulph, England

MaVe64

Maybe this thread should be renamed. Lots of users don't even know the 3rd party voices exist.
Something like "Extra Voice Sets for Download by MaVe"
Marcel Verheydt

MaVe Creations - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!
www.mavecreations.weebly.com

MaVe64

I feel so bad for fyase. He sent me a voice set, I picked it up and by the time I wanted to start working on it, the zip file appeared to be corrupt! Unfortunately he deleted everything from his PC.  :'( I tried to repair the zip file with all kinds of tools, no success.

So everyone please wait with deleting, till I post your voice. Just in case!
Marcel Verheydt

Jarkko

Quote from: MaVe64 on 28 October, 2016, 10:49:16 AM
Maybe this thread should be renamed. Lots of users don't even know the 3rd party voices exist.

Done.
Regards
Jarkko Puustinen

vadriver

cheers
john martin

MaVe64

Quote from: Jarkko on 28 October, 2016, 11:06:58 AM
Quote from: MaVe64 on 28 October, 2016, 10:49:16 AM

Done.

Thanks Jarkko!!  8)
Marcel Verheydt

vadriver

jarkko

can you consider a new "child board" in "setup" for all manner of voice issues / questions ... this topic & similar others seem to get lost in general discussion in my opinion.
cheers
john martin

mynameismatt

I'd love to put in the time and do a voice set. I assume that the voice tool needs to be reworked with the latest ProAtc X update? Any rough ETA?
thanks!
Matt
Matt Wohlford

MaVe64

Quote from: mynameismatt on 01 November, 2016, 20:37:42 PM
I'd love to put in the time and do a voice set. I assume that the voice tool needs to be reworked with the latest ProAtc X update? Any rough ETA?
thanks!
Matt

I'll have a final look at it this Thursday, and then upload it.
Marcel Verheydt

MaVe64

Marcel Verheydt

mynameismatt

Matt Wohlford