News:

LOGS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS!

Main Menu

Background ATC

Started by Finster2308, 22 August, 2022, 13:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finster2308

Hey everyone,
I cant hear the background ATC. Do I need to do more than select it in the settings?

Florian L

pcartier

I am also a new user and don't understand how the ATC chatter works, I am flying the Cessna 414 and have no problems following the ATC (works great) but I never hear and background chatter.
Paul Cartier

Finster2308

Quote from: pcartier on 22 August, 2022, 23:04:41 PM
I am also a new user and don't understand how the ATC chatter works, I am flying the Cessna 414 and have no problems following the ATC (works great) but I never hear and background chatter.

I have exactly the same problem with the 414. Do you also have the problem that the electronics and avionics restart on the first call?

JAE

As I saw, the background chatter is dedicated to some geographical aereas.
Yesterday I made a flight Zurich to Geneva (LSZH to LSGG) with very good ATC chatter. May you try a flight in this area?

Greetings
JAE

pcartier

Finster2308, I also have the same problem with the GPS unit turning off so I make sure I load my flight plan during taxi prep. Going to try to take-off from a larger airport to see if I can get the chatter to work.
Paul Cartier

Finster2308

I have found the problem. I musst install ATC PRO on the main memory. Now it function without problems.

pcartier

What do you mean by installing it on the main memory?
Paul Cartier

Finster2308

Quote from: pcartier on 23 August, 2022, 16:50:22 PM
What do you mean by installing it on the main memory?

I write it on german. Please use Google translate. :P :D

Ich habe P-ATC erst auf meiner zweiten Festplatte installiert. Ich habe eine extra SSD wo alles für den MSFS installiert ist. Da hatte ich aber wie oben angesprochen das Problem, das ich den Background ATC nicht höre. Nun habe ich es deinstalliert und auf meiner Hauptfestplatte installiert. Da wo auch Windows installiert ist. Nun wird der Background ATC im ersten kurzen Test endlich abgespielt. Ich habe es mit dem Standard A320 auf EDDB getestet. Ob es auch das Problem mit der 414A löst, konnte ich noch nicht testen. Ich denke aber leider nicht.

pcartier

Translated! I will re-install on my windows drive, I currently installed my SSD E: drive.
Paul Cartier