News:

Check the FAQ for known issues before posting!

Main Menu

Anyone still hoping for a MSFS Version?

Started by msurtees, 16 April, 2022, 02:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msurtees

Lack of any news or postings on this site seems to indicate there won't be any more  updates.
Thanks...Michael Surtees

jwyman

And that's how the cookie crumbles......
Jim Wyman
Prepar3d V 4.5, FTX/ORBX Base/Vector/LCs, AS For P3D V4.5, PRO ATC-X, REX Sky Force 3D, GSX2

Ematrix

I also hope for an MSFS version!!!

Would be good to know if there are still plans to release a version for MSFS...
I don't ask for a roadmap or something similar - this would be only a "nice to have" but a general update would be great :-)

Br
Best regards
David Bautzmann, LOWW

Squad69

Eric C

jordanal

Al Jordan

Boeing707

To answer the original question: no, I do not have any hope.

As useful as ATC/X was, this is the software with the badest support I ever seen in the flightsim community.

Hope Flight1s FSHub will soon get out with a MSFS version
Roberto Alegro

jordanal

New MSFS2020 compatible version inbound!  Better late, than never I guess - News Topic just posted...
Al Jordan

jwyman

Glad to hear that a whole new application is coming. Just wish there had been more transparency with the progress  or intentions....
Jim Wyman
Prepar3d V 4.5, FTX/ORBX Base/Vector/LCs, AS For P3D V4.5, PRO ATC-X, REX Sky Force 3D, GSX2

MikeDF

I used proatc today with fsx to fly the aerosoft airbus to Barcelona from Bristol. Despite playing with the flybywire on msfs it's still more immersive for me with proatc running in fsx. I think the program is a great achievement in that respect and one of the best add ons I have bought. If that transfers to speech recognition and msfs we are potentially in for a treat. Please make it compatible with fsx- se still though as I still regularly use it. VFR support would be such a great feature as well.
Mike

nomad71

Want to learn about the developer's commitment to a dynamic platform like MSFS.   Once a year update like in P3D will not work with the frequency MSFS is updated.  I also hope for more transparency from the developer and his close team.  Until then I wish them the best but I will not purchase first day...

Jose Larson

jwyman

In lies the problem..

With MSFS being so new and in its infancy, I'm sure the developers ( of all sim products) are going crazy just trying to keep up.

I assume the the developer of PRO ATC-X is going through the same swamp.

I am not sure how much is changing in MSFS and data that is exchanged between apps but that could be a big issue for many.
Jim Wyman

Rainy

Although I would like to see a new version for MSFS.
Like many others I'm worried that the support from the developer was pretty sparse at the best of times,  support staff on the forums were great but there is only so much they could do.

Other ATC software seems to keep up fine with updates but then they have very active developers.  Will be interesting to see what the changes are and if it really is a better product.

I personally don't care about controlling ATC with a voice all the time there were other larger issues with the software.
Hopefully, some of these have been fixed and we are not just getting a rehashed P3D version with the same issues.

[edited by mod]
(Not all in one line! Please. Hard to read)
Dean Farley

jwyman

Quote from: Rainy on 19 July, 2022, 14:01:35 PM
Although I would like to see a new version for MSFS.  Like many others I'm worried that the support from the developer was pretty sparse at the best of times,  support staff on the forums were great but there is only so much they could do.  Other ATC software seems to keep up fine with updates but then they have very active developers.  Will be interesting to see what the changes are and if it really is a better product.  I personally don't care about controlling ATC with a voice all the time there were other larger issues with the software.  Hopefully, some of these have been fixed and we are not just getting a rehashed P3D version with the same issues.

Agreed Rainy. Voice -controlled ATC is icing on the cake. Doesn't mean much if the core ATC logic is not functioning correctly.
Jim Wyman