News:

Sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules, set your profile signature!

Main Menu

Co-pilot radio frequency change problem

Started by Juliano82, 08 December, 2021, 10:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliano82

Hello,
I encountered a problem during my flights with Pro ATC X. I chose that the Co-Pilot manage the radio frequencies  :-\ The problem during the flight with the Aerosoft Airbus Pro or the Qualitywings Boeing 787, the co-pilot no longer changes frequency and I am in trouble to be able to continue the flight. I have the version of P3Dv4 and the latest version of Pro ATC X. The program before the last update was working fine. I have never encountered any problems before. The co-pilot correctly changed the radio frequencies. Please tell me a solution to be able to correct this bug.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Best Reagards

Julien

moskito-x

Hello Julien,

General Category - Non Support Area
Please wait until your account is verified.

With a "verified account" you have full access to the forum !! and to the Support !!

Thanks
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

Juliano82

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply. Have you been able to verify my account so that I can get help in solving this problem of the co-pilot changing radio frequencies.
thanks in advance

Best Regards

moskito-x

Julien,

you can write an email to :

alpha117[at]pointsoftware.de

or look and read here: https://forum.proatcsr.com/index.php/topic,100.msg309.html#msg309

and ask for verify your acount.

Cheers
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

Juliano82

Hello,

I do not understand I sent an email to:
alpha117 [at] pointsoftware.de

but I still have not received an answer to my question. Please tell me a solution to solve the problem of the co-pilot's radio frequency changes.

Best Regards

moskito-x

Hello Julien,

Welcome to the PRO-ATC/X Forum !

a) Please : !Sign all your posts with your real FULL NAME
The easiest option to ensure compliance is to set your signature in profile options.

b)... without a log file we can not help !!

Log file - How To

Thanks
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team