News:

LOGS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS!

Main Menu

Compatible with P3Dv5.2

Started by Ed, 25 June, 2021, 17:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Hi All,

Thinking about making the move to P3Dv5.2 and wondering if the software is compatible with V5.2. I've read that it is compatible with V5.0 but can't seem to find any info on the latest P3d Update..5.2. I am currently using P3Dv4.5HF3.

Thanks,

Ed Burton
Best wishes,
Ed Burton   P3DV5.3HF2,W10x2,W7,ProsimV3,WideFS,FSUIPC6.19,GSXV2,ProATC/X,ASP3D and ASCA

Bernie

Hi Ed,

The software as a whole is compatible with V5.2, however like another well known addon, P/atc suffers from the same problem within P3d which is the use of HTML menus.

LM have said they will address with the release of a 'hotfix' so at the moment you would be lucky to complete a flight of any length using P/atc.
There is a workaround, of sorts, to force the use of scaler menus.

I don't think any of this is due to any incompatibilitys within P/atc though.

Cheers,
Bernard Naughton

Ed

Quote from: Bernie on 25 June, 2021, 19:22:35 PM
Hi Ed,

The software as a whole is compatible with V5.2, however like another well known addon, P/atc suffers from the same problem within P3d which is the use of HTML menus.

LM have said they will address with the release of a 'hotfix' so at the moment you would be lucky to complete a flight of any length using P/atc.
There is a workaround, of sorts, to force the use of scaler menus.

I don't think any of this is due to any incompatibilitys within P/atc though.

Cheers,

Thanks Bernie,

I wonder if this is also the reason I can no longer send numeric key presses to the simconnect menus..as in GSX for instance or the default P3D ATC window?

Best Regards,
Ed Burton
Best wishes,
Ed Burton   P3DV5.3HF2,W10x2,W7,ProsimV3,WideFS,FSUIPC6.19,GSXV2,ProATC/X,ASP3D and ASCA

Bernie

Hi Ed,

It is indeed the reason, so await the 'HF' and we'll see where we are then.

Cheers,
Bernard Naughton

Ed

Quote from: Bernie on 26 June, 2021, 19:59:04 PM
Hi Ed,

It is indeed the reason, so await the 'HF' and we'll see where we are then.

Cheers,

Hi Bernie,

Thanks again. I've been chasing this one for awhile wondering the cause. Will standby for the HF and hopefully that will work.

Best Regards,

Ed Burton

Best wishes,

Marshall01

Alan Metcalf
P3d v5.4 - Pro-ATC-X 1.9.2.8 / networked - PMDG Aircraft - AS P3D networked - ORBX scenery - Traffic Global.

gordonrd45

I am using Pro-ATC/X with P3Dv5.2/sim-Avionics without any significant problems.  I do not use the checklist feature (have my own checklists on a mini-iPad mounted on my flight console) but everything else seems to work as usual.
Rob Gordon
Atlanta GA