News:

Check the FAQ for known issues before posting!

Main Menu

msfs 2020

Started by universal17, 27 May, 2021, 01:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universal17

Hi: I am waiting the release of pro-atc/x for msfs 2020, i saw your post from september 5 2020 in the forum news that you planned to make it to work in fs2020, i got your product in p3dv5 and I really like it, but today I almost bought p2atc but I didn't, because I prefer your product, could you tell me if the product release date is close? Thanks.

nealmac

I'd also be interested in hearing the latest news on a release for MSFS. ProATCX is one of the few addons I really miss these days. There's a poll elsewhere on this forum showing that FSX and P3D are the most used sims, but I'm fairly sure that this info is now outdated. I for one haven't used P3D since MSFS was released and I know I'm not the only one. Pilot2ATC were able to produce a release for MSFS so I'm sure it's not exactly the hardest thing to do. While I like Pilot2ATC, it could never understand my think Dublin accent properly. ProATCX was always my favourite ATC addon, which gave me very little trouble, and I'd love to be able to use it again.
Regards,
Neal McCullough

alfmags

I was told by Mr. Boutabba that they were 2 months, 3 at the most from release.  That was on March 20th.  So I'm guessing any week now???    I've had sent him a messsge but no reply.    I'd hate to go to PF3 atc.   But it's the only game in town for msfs2020