News:

Sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules, set your profile signature!

Main Menu

Unable to unlock new purchased pro-atc/x

Started by lamecools, 08 March, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveac77

I have just purchased the product and  I am unable to unlock the product as well. "No registration found!" window pops up.

Ørjan

Make sure you are using the exact same details as when you purchased it!

If it doesn't help, please send an email with all your purchase details to: alpha117 (at) pointsoftware.de.
Regards
Ørjan Polman

ENGM      

P3Dv4, ProAtcX, ASP4, GSX, FS2Crew, PMDG 737/777/747

Descent815

I purchased this program and for some reason I have no proof that i purchased it from pay pal. Can someone please help? Im trying to register to use again and NO REGISTRATION FOUND keeps coming up.

Ørjan

Please send an email, explaining the issue to: alpha117 (at) pointsoftware.de.
Regards
Ørjan Polman

ENGM      

joejccva71

Hi I had to format my machine and it's not letting me re-register my key.  Says I already did it on a different system.

I've sent the emails out but wanted to post here as well.

Thanks,

Andrew Coste
Andrew Coste

Ørjan

Hello Andrew.

Please make sure you send the email with your details to: alpha117 (at) pointsoftware.de

Cheers.
Regards
Ørjan Polman

ENGM      

joejccva71

Quote from: Ørjan on 08 February, 2020, 14:20:11 PM
Hello Andrew.

Please make sure you send the email with your details to: alpha117 (at) pointsoftware.de

Cheers.

I did that already, no one responded.  I also PM'd him as well.  Nothing.
Andrew Coste

joejccva71

So I guess support for this addon is not really there anymore.  I still haven't heard back from that Alpha guy so I can use this application.  :(

Andrew Coste

alpha117

Tis has been forwarded to the developer, as he is the only one that can deal with this one

Clive Joy.

joejccva71

Quote from: alpha117 on 09 February, 2020, 11:44:50 AM
Tis has been forwarded to the developer, as he is the only one that can deal with this one

The developer hasn't been around though and has had total silence on this addon.   Does he still take care of support requests for those that can't register?
Andrew Coste

joejccva71

Alpha can you register the one I have under my other email address? 

[email protected]

I just got it on that other account.
Andrew Coste

tdlewis90

G'day everyone,

I'm having the same issue as stated before.

I've followed all the instructions aforementioned and it still isn't working.

joejccva71

So I guess it's kind of a good thing I went ahead and just bought Pro-ATC/X again because I still wouldn't be able to use it if I had to wait on the developer.   And honestly I wish the money I paid didn't go to him but went to the mods/admins that helped me on this forum.  Thank you for trying guys.

The other offline ATC addons just aren't as good as this one so it's why I just paid for it again.
Andrew Coste

antoniointini

Same thing here. Just purchased it, and I'm unable to unlock it (message "No Registration Found").

Antonio Intini

antoniointini

I solved here. I copied my name exactly as it was in Paypal.