News:

Welcome to the new forum of Pro ATC

Main Menu

ms 2020

Started by Bob, 13 May, 2021, 16:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

just one question is there any schedule for pro atcx for ms 2020
3 months or 6 months or. Am so tired of ms own thanks for reply in advance.

Bob

Can we not get any update at all.
So we know if we should buy any other atc program.

alfmags

I was told by Mr Boutabba that it would be out in 2 months, 3 at the max. That was in mid March.   If there is nothing by July I'm going to switch to PF3.  Pro atc x seems like a better product but your right the msfs atc stinks

James Goggi

Where did you read that?
James Goggi

alfmags

I email about the new update and asked when the msfs2020 version was coming out. I was told 2 months. Three the latest.  This was mid March

Nimic

I think this project is dead, there are no news of a MSFS version since september...
Luca Esposito

alfmags

Well, it seems like it.   No response to emails.   Oh well. PF3 then. 

Dom

Hello,
Under https://forum.proatcsr.com/index.php/topic,4871.0.html, you can read :
"DO NOT ask about when, it will be released when it is done."
It's your choice but it is not a good business approach to leave your prospects or customers in the dark.
Pro-Atc, could you update this post ?

Regards
Dominique Viollet

Nimic

Honestly, I don't understand the 'it will released when it is ready' logic. We are not asking for a release date.

I prefer a statement like 'we are working on it but it will not be ready before 2022' rather than this silence from Pointsoft.

A simple 'the FS2020 version is progressing well' or 'about N% of the work has been done' would be fine. Just a few updates from time to time.

Luca Esposito

RichW

I switched to Pilot2ATC shortly after MSFS came out last August. Most of my flying is in MSFS but I occasionally use it in P3D. I really loved ProATC but I believe it is a dead product.

msurtees

The folks at PRO-ATC have promised for years there'll be updates.  They rarely delivered.  I would be shocked if they ever came out with an MS2020 version
Thanks...Michael Surtees