News:

Sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules, set your profile signature!

Main Menu

Twitch Streaming Question

Started by ATC_Chat, 26 April, 2021, 21:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATC_Chat

Hello,

I am interested in your product, as a replacement for VATSIM. My only concern is whether I am allowed to use PRO ATC X while I am streaming my flights on Twitch. It could mean more sales for your addon, as more users start to ask about it.

Can you please confirm whether PRO ATC X can be used for streaming through Twitch?

Thank you for your time!

ATC_Chat

Hello,

Is there anything I need to do to get an answer for this question please? I tried sending an email as well with no luck.

Thanks

moskito-x

Hello,

General Category - Non Support Area
Please wait until your account is verified.

QuotePRO ATC X can be used for streaming through Twitch?

I don't know anything about twitch myself, so I can't help here.

Cheers
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

ATC_Chat

Hello,

Thank you so much for the reply! Does this mean that I will have a better chance of getting a response, if I do the full registration process with my real name? I was hoping to avoid posting that online on a forum.

Is there any way you can verify me through direct messages or email? All I want is to get this question answered, and I do not need to post on the forums. I would even buy a second copy, if we can just get a confirmation on this question, please.

moskito-x

real full names in the forum is part of the rules.

We all sign our post with real full name. Nothing else needed.

To validate your forum account only the developer or/and alpha117 need the information.
No other have access to your information! Except your real full name!

Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

ATC_Chat

I understand. Thank you for the reply and for your patience with this issue.

Would you happen to know why I am not getting a response to the emails I send through the website's contact form: https://www.pointsoftware.de/proatcx_e/contact.html That way I do not need to register on the forum with my real name.

moskito-x

you can also send a email to info[at]Pointsoftware.de with all your details.

Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

ATC_Chat

Hi Thomas,

Happy Friday, and thank you for the email address. I sent them an email yesterday, and am hoping I will get a reply this time. If there is anything you can do to nudge them about this email, I would be very grateful.

Thank you