News:

Sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules, set your profile signature!

Main Menu

Unable to unlock new purchased pro-atc/x

Started by lamecools, 08 March, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moskito-x

Hello Andrew,

Welcome to the PRO-ATC/X Forum !

please wait until your account is verified (next 10 hours)

Cheers
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

GamingLxg

I just purchased PRO-ATC / X myself unfortunately I do get the no registration found as well.

The reset registration is not there in my PRO-ATC / X folder maybe due to because this is my first time trying to activate it has nothing to uninstall.

If anyone could help - would be massively appreciated :)

GamingLxg

My Full Name is: Michael Cavanagh

moskito-x

Hello ??,

please wait until your account is verified (next 10 hours).

Membership management will send you a PM.

Cheers
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

jonathangriffiths

Hi I am suffering the same and have tried new install but still getting the 'no registration' error message. I have tried to locate the re-set registration folder within the pro-ATC main folder but not found?

Steve

Hello ??

Please sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules.

I have sent you a PM, check the user details as per the purchase

GamingLxg

Hey,

I purchased PRO-ATC/X yesterday. If you read above I mentioned that I couldn't activate the product due to 'No Registration Found' then I saw something about being verified. I got told to wait 10 hours. Woke up I was verified thought the activation issue might of been sorted. It hasn't been sorted. I'm still getting the same error but I've been verified. I'm pretty sure I'm putting my details correctly and the key but as I said still no success.

If somebody could help with this issue I am having and get it sorted that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Michael Cavanagh   

moskito-x

Hello Michael,

look for the ..\PRO-ATC-X\Registration-Reset.exe.
If it's in the ProAtcX installation folder use it please.

Cheers
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

Steve

Quote from: GamingLxg on 14 August, 2018, 18:55:11 PM
Hey,

I purchased PRO-ATC/X yesterday. If you read above I mentioned that I couldn't activate the product due to 'No Registration Found' then I saw something about being verified. I got told to wait 10 hours. Woke up I was verified thought the activation issue might of been sorted. It hasn't been sorted. I'm still getting the same error but I've been verified. I'm pretty sure I'm putting my details correctly and the key but as I said still no success.

If somebody could help with this issue I am having and get it sorted that would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Michael Cavanagh

The vast majority of errors occur in incorrect details been entered.

Make sure there are no spaces before or after any data when copy/pasting especially with the key.

Sent you a PM

Levan

I have the same problem. Please help.

Levan
Grigolashvili

Quote from: GamingLxg on 14 August, 2018, 00:15:22 AM
I just purchased PRO-ATC / X myself unfortunately I do get the no registration found as well.

The reset registration is not there in my PRO-ATC / X folder maybe due to because this is my first time trying to activate it has nothing to uninstall.

If anyone could help - would be massively appreciated :)

Steve

Quote from: Levan on 19 August, 2018, 20:11:56 PM
I have the same problem. Please help.

Levan
Grigolashvili

Ensure you enter your user details correctly, sent to you via PM

Make sure there are no spaces before/after any entry when using copy/paste.

Jerryson Costa

I'm having the error: "No registration found!", when I try to unlock de product for the first time.

Please, help me.

Att,

Jerryson Costa.

Steve

Quote from: Jerryson Costa on 26 August, 2018, 13:21:40 PM
I'm having the error: "No registration found!", when I try to unlock de product for the first time.

Please, help me.

Att,

Jerryson Costa.

I suspect you are entering incorrect details for your name ;)

Sent you a PM

leven

Hello
I bought PRO-ATC / X and I can not unlock it, writes that no registration found
I wrote about this problem through the Pointsoft website, but I did not receive a reply
I ask help

leven

Quote from: leven on 13 September, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Hello
I bought PRO-ATC / X and I can not unlock it, writes that no registration found
I wrote about this problem through the Pointsoft website, but I did not receive a reply
I ask help
Problem solved