News:

Sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules, set your profile signature!

Main Menu

Unable to unlock new purchased pro-atc/x

Started by lamecools, 08 March, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1louie

Thanks for the instructions but it doesn't wok for me.

Jose Luis Reyes

1louie

I tried reinstalling, the used the registration reset and turned off firewall. It just doesn't work for me.

Please help!

mjw250

Hi Alpha, Am I ok to get the ver. 1.9.2.5? I did try my old Key=  xxxxxfbe5e8fbf5fc07a016f15xxxxx  but, said No registration found.

Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks Michael  Wey       mjw250

<key removed by mod>

alpha117

Morning Guys,

If after running 'Registration-Reset'  and you still cannot use ProATC/X, then please email info' AT' Pointsoftware.de with your paypal receipt details

Thanks
Clive Joy.

mjw250

Alpha, after clicking the " UNLOCK NOW" button, it comes back with "No registration found "....

What now ?  Michael Wey   thanks

mjw250

PS. I could not find a 'Registration-Reset' in the main directory and I choose the EMAIL method to
register however, the email wasn't working....

quangthinh

Steve

kim jaewook

I have the same problem. please help me

Steve

knsk

Another one wiht no registration found...
Jorge Rodriguez

knsk

Can anybody help me? with registration no found??

thank you
Jorge Rodriguez

dukeofurl1972

Sorry...forgot to put my name on last post.
I purchased the atcprox product last week but didn't get an email for download our codes . I checked all email folders. It was purchased thru PayPal account. I got the thanks for your purchase screen but no email. I also repurchased the product, again for thank you for your purchase screen but no email. I've emailed several times and filed out message form on the support page but have not gotten a reply. Although I purchased it thru PayPal,I'm not sure PayPal will reimburse me for not receiving the product. I would like to hear from someone please.  Thank you.

Ken Stott

moskito-x

Hello Ken,

Welcome to the PRO-ATC/X Forum !

please wait until your account is verified (next 10 hours)

Cheers
Thomas
Regards

PRO-ATC/X  BETA Team

Andrew.W

Andrew Williams