News:

Check the FAQ for known issues before posting!

Main Menu

AI Controller v2 Beta

Started by Steve, 02 December, 2016, 17:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris7875

He implemented this feature:

QuoteNew Features

Added third party ATC support:  See "AIMonitor 3rd Party Output" in general options.  Also added "AIMonitor Monitor Table Update Interval" in same location to reduce CPU resources of the AIMonitor when writing to both the display table and to 3rd party program.  Also improved multi-threading in AIMonitor. 

Would be great when Pro-ATC could interact with AI-Controller.
Saludos
Christian Schultz

Simbol

I doubt it, we are still waiting for a single bug fix
Raul Morales

greycap

Quote from: Simbol on 04 March, 2017, 19:51:44 PM
I doubt it, we are still waiting for a single bug fix

Well let's be specific, we're waiting for a fix for a bug that was introduced by the last update.  I don't know what else is in beta but can't we just get that "Request another approach" facility put back as it was before in a reasonable timescale?

morganD4UK

My "+1" to a big desire to support a resolution! &nbsp;I'm more than happy to pay for an AI Controller too; tired of AI clearing departure when I'm at final! (See Pic)<br><br>Morgan Daniels, PAA FA<br><br><br>
Morgan Daniels

Alexsandr Popov

Sorry for reanimating this old tread.
I'd like to add that the main problem with standalone ATCs and AI traffic is still unresolved - me, pilot, and AI still managed by different ATCs. No matter if you use AIC or not. The only way to stay in one reality and not to taxi into other airplane in the airport (or airborne) is to use the unusable stock ATC :)
Alexsandr Popov