News:

Sign your posts with full name as per the forum rules, set your profile signature!

Main Menu

Extra Voice Sets for Download by MaVe

Started by MaVe64, 03 April, 2016, 14:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaVe64

Well, SierraHotel was streaming, and I could hear John is hard to hear sometimes over the wind sound. I have PATC on a separate laptop, sounds good then.
Marcel Verheydt

MaVe Creations - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!
www.mavecreations.weebly.com

MaVe64

I'm looking for 1 person who wants to speak-in a voice set. This person should have the time to finish it this week, preferably today  :o anyone?
Marcel Verheydt

shanestrong

how long is the process i am off work this week
Shane Strong

MaVe64

Don't know never timed it. Depends on how handy you are, guess 2 - 2,5 hours.
Marcel Verheydt

shanestrong

sure i can do it for you then sent you a email
Shane Strong

vadriver

Quote from: MaVe64 on 08 June, 2016, 17:49:19 PM
Don't know never timed it. Depends on how handy you are, guess 2 - 2,5 hours.

marcel

that's about it ..... closer to 3 hours for me in 3 sessions.

it would be 50% quicker if one could use key commands .... the mouse click areas are quite sensitive & you need to keep alert for clicking successfully !
cheers
john martin

MaVe64

Yeah shortcut keys would be great, can't change the code unfortunately.
Marcel Verheydt

vadriver

team

do any of you know what software is available to program a key / button assignment to move & click a mouse at a position in a programs window.

i vaguely recall simmers used to be able to do this on the 2D windows of fs9 & fsx ..... before the days of fsuipc & macros / lvars.
cheers
john martin

Sidney Schwartz

Do a Google search for "mouse macro program" and you should find a bunch. This one is free...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/minimousemacro/

I HAVE NOT TRIED IT and don't know how well it works. I scanned the download with Malwarebytes and it did not find any threats.
Sidney Schwartz
FSX:SE, ProATC-X, ASN, Navigraph
Majestic Dash-8 Q400, QW BAe 146, Wilco Ebraer 170

vadriver

Sidney

thanks ..... the magic of knowing the best search string.

I  hope these can help / improve our efforts with the sound recorder.
cheers
john martin

waveyuk

Hi

Quote from: MaVe64 on 08 June, 2016, 10:12:33 AM
I'm looking for 1 person who wants to speak-in a voice set. This person should have the time to finish it this week, preferably today  :o anyone?

Just stumbled across this thread.  A few weeks ago, I used the voice recording software that came with Pro ATC/X, recorded all the files and pressed the upload button.  I never heard anything back.  So my question is, are the voice recordings I created of any use to you?  I am from the UK, and have a "south-east UK" accent.

Dave
Dave Parker

Pete Dowson

QuoteSo my question is, are the voice recordings I created of any use to you?  I am from the UK, and have a "south-east UK" accent.

Yes, certainly of interest to me. Did you do controllers and pilots or just one of them?

Regards
Peter Dowson
--------------------
Biddulph, England

MaVe64

Quote from: waveyuk on 15 June, 2016, 11:32:12 AM
Hi

Quote from: MaVe64 on 08 June, 2016, 10:12:33 AM

Just stumbled across this thread.  A few weeks ago, I used the voice recording software that came with Pro ATC/X, recorded all the files and pressed the upload button.  I never heard anything back.  So my question is, are the voice recordings I created of any use to you?  I am from the UK, and have a "south-east UK" accent.

Dave

Well, I could use it, but it would be more work for me to edit them. And also, we would be missing the 750 call signs. But allot of files are the same, so you could copy the files to my version of voice recording software so you don't have to speak in everything again.
Marcel Verheydt

MaVe64

Quote from: Pete Dowson on 15 June, 2016, 16:02:22 PM
QuoteSo my question is, are the voice recordings I created of any use to you?  I am from the UK, and have a "south-east UK" accent.

Yes, certainly of interest to me. Did you do controllers and pilots or just one of them?

You edit the wav files to voice packs too?
Marcel Verheydt

Pete Dowson

Quote from: MaVe64 on 15 June, 2016, 19:03:37 PM
You edit the wav files to voice packs too?

No, sorry, I thought he was offering a ready-to-use pack.

Pete
Regards
Peter Dowson
--------------------
Biddulph, England